Refereed Journal Articles:
Refereed Conference Articles:
· B. Liang and Y. Lin, “Effects of Automobile Interior Color on Driving Performance Using Physiological Measurements”, The 15th China Conference of Automotive Safety Technology, August 22-24, Wuhu, Anhui, China (2012).
· D. Schmidt and Y. Lin, “Design of a Flexible MEMS Pressure and Temperature Sensing Film”, The 6th International Workshop on Advanced Smart Materials and Smart Structures Technologies (ANCRiSST 2011), July 25-26, Dalian, China (2011).
· J. Breugelmans, Y. Lin, “Biosensor Based Video Game Control for Physically Disabled Gamers”, 2011 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC), Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2011, Washington DC (2011). Paper ID DSC11-6000.
· A. Altabol and Y. Lin, “Objective and Subjective Measures of Visual Aesthetics of Interface Design: The Two Sides of the Coin”, HCI International 2011, Orlando, USA, July 9 – 14, (2011).
· H. Cai and Y. Lin, “Tuning Trust Using Cognitive Cues for Better Human-Machine Collaboration”, The 54th Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting 2010, San Francisco, California, September 27-October 1, (2010).
· H. Leng and Y. Lin, “Design and fabrication of a sensor integrated MEMS/nano-skin system for human physiological response measurement”, Conference on Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, part of the SPIE Symposium on SPIE Smart Structures and Materials + Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, March 7-11, (2010), San Diego, United States. Also appear in: M. Tomizuka, Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, Proceedings of the SPIE, Vol. 7647, pp. 76471V-76471V-12.
Copyright@2014 IHMS Lab & Dr. Yingzi Lin
All rights reserved