My research interests involve General Purpose Computing on Graphics Processing Units, Performance Optimization and Modeling and High Performance Computing.
Mathworks (Mentored by Brian Fanous)
- Accelerate PSK Demodulator/Modulator on GPU
- Accelerate LDPC Decoder for Large Parity Check Matrix on GPU
- Speedup parfor section in commViterbiSystemGPU demo
- Accelerate Turbodecoder using Matlab Distributed Computing Server (MDCS)
- Computer Architecture, NEU
- High Performance Computing, NEU
- Simulation and Performance Evaluation, NEU
- Combinatorial Optimization, NEU
- Heterogeneous Parallel Programming, Coursera (certificate)
- Intro to Parallel Programming, Udacity (certificate)
- Machine Learning, Coursera (Grade Achieved 98.0%)
- Natural Language Processing, Coursera (notes)
- Programming for Everybody (Python), Coursera(certificate)
- R Programming, Coursera(certificate)
- NSF Travel Grant for PPoPP 2015
- Big Data Management and Analysis of PROTECT (link), PROTECT at NU's Pop-Up Open Lab Experience 2014.
- Advanced Data Management and Modeling Core on PROTECT (link), RISE Poster 2014.
- Teaching Assistant, GPU Class (by Dr. Rafael Ubal), May,2013-June,2013.
- Vice President for Graduate Engineering Bridges at NEU, 2011 - 2012.
- Data Management using EarthSoft software.
- Support web-based distributed reporting through EQuIS Enterprise.
- Maintain FTP storage server.
- Develop scripts to clean and import data to database. [source]
- Data Modeling and Analysis.